What can a PR agency achieve in just one day?
You may be surprised by the result; the client certainly wasn’t expecting the exposure we achieved. At Media Junkies we like to do things a little differently – we fully believe in our abilities and resources to get the best results possible. We know that confidence gives us the edge.
Sarah Leung the CEO of Health Energy Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Centre in Melbourne came to us with a project – to drum up some PR following the owner’s finalist place at the 2015/2016 Victorian Young Achiever Awards. Healthy Energy is a team of young qualified holistic practitioners working to empower and support women throughout all stages of their lives. They embrace both conventional medicine and evidence based complementary medicine including massage, wellbeing bootcamps, cooking classes, hypnotherapy, meditation and more.
If you understand PR – or even if you don’t – you will be aware that nowadays in the media everything has a pretty short shelf life (unless you are a celebrity of course). In the real business world – especially with stories such as an award win – the moment, and therefore opportunities, can pass very quickly. So we knew we needed to jump right in.
To get the most exposure in real time, Media Junkies decided to put our PR prowess to the ultimate test. What if we took on the project for just one day? What could we achieve in that timeframe?
What Did We Achieve:
- Radio interview with 94.1FM – Studio appearance on their health show as a food and nutritional expert
- Monash University – Inclusion about Sarah and her business success in their “We Are Monash” magazine, website and social channels
- Glen Waverly Library – addition of Sarah to their Health & Wellbeing talk series as a health and food expert
- Pacific Magazines – addition of Sarah to their health expert and content producer list
What Did We Do:
- Wrote an impressive press release that not only featured the award and business but also sold Sarah as the next go-to “culinary & holistic nutrition expert” in town
- Researched local media
- Researched specialist publications
- Created a PR pitch, script and media kit to send out
- Got on the phone and promoted Sarah and her business
- Followed up with email and media kit to each contact
Media Junkies has the capabilities, resources and drive to take a person, story or a brand to that next level and gain exposure with exactly the right people at the right time. Imagine what we could achieve in a week?