Our Member Services team are always here to help Members with any request. Here are a few answers to some of our most commonly asked questions, to help you make the most out of your membership with Classic Holidays.
Q. What are the booking windows for Classic Managed Resorts?
A. Most of our resorts have a booking window that opens 12 months in advance. Always make sure you book to travel within your entitlement period! Ask Member Services for the booking window for specific resorts or your membership type.
Q. I can’t take my entitlement holiday this year. What can I do?
A. Don’t lose your week – bank it. With Exchange & Play, you can use your week to book a week anywhere in the world that has exchange availability. And you get three years to use your banked week!
Q. I haven’t paid my annual levy yet, can I still book or bank my week?
A. If you are making a booking or banking your week prior to your levies being due for next year’s entitlement, the levy must be paid in advance to use your entitlement for that year. Fixed Week owners are exempt.
Q. What if I need to cancel my booking?
A. Classic Holidays offers you the option of taking out a Cancellation Protection Option (CPO) at the time of confirming your regular entitlement holiday. If you take out CPO, you can cancel up to 48 hours before your holiday and your week will be saved up to the original expiry of your entitlement, or banked with Exchange & Play. Remember – you must accept CPO at the time of booking to avoid a cancellation fee if you cancel within 60 days of your arrival!
At Classic Holidays, we are always looking to make your holidays easier, so you get the most out of your membership. Which is why we have made our website classicholidays.com.au a self-service hub for members, where you can book, pay and exchange whenever you like – it’s all there 24/7. Get to know the website and everything you can now do online!
View and update your account details and personal information such as your postal address and email address. You can also pay levies, Search & Book entitlement weeks and rentals at Classic Managed Resorts, as well as Search & Book bonus weeks and rental weeks worldwide.
We prefer your inbox to your letterbox so make sure your email address is current, as we regularly email Members to let you know about the latest deals and special offers so you can access the latest holiday bargains at the click of a button. Don’t miss out on Member Only specials, discounted resort specials, the latest Cruise and Tour deals, special Sale events and much more.
Get more value with Exchange & Play – Have you used Exchange & Play? All these benefits are included in your membership:
· 3 Years to make a booking 4 years to use your week
· Cancellation Protection Option (CPO)
· No Guest Certificates fees – book holidays for family and friends
· Pay an exchange fee of only $149.00 no matter where you go
· Priority in Classic Managed Resorts
· Internal exchange fee of $99.00 if booking within the same entitlement year at a Classic Managed Resort
· No membership fees
· Use your week towards selected Cruises
· Place a request without banking a week
How to bank your week with Exchange & Play
Option 1 – Online
1. Go to www.classicholidays.com.au and login to your Members website
2. Select Exchange from the top menu
3. Click on Deposit My Entitlement
4. Then follow the prompts to bank your week to Exchange & Play
*tip you can pre-pay next year’s levies and use that entitlement, if you have already booked this year’s week!
Option 2 – Over the Phone
1. Phone Member Services (toll free) and a Holiday Consultant will bank your week to Exchange & Play. They can also help you book your next holiday and let you know all about our latest ‘Member Only’ specials.